What is print@home?
After your ticket order in our online shop or via phone we will send the tickets and vouchers (PDF file) via e-mail.
- This ticket is a print@home ticket, which is valid only if it is printed on a white DIN A4-paper. PLEASE DO NOT CUT TICKET!
- The print@home ticket is equivalent to a conventional ticket. Therefore the print@home ticket may not be copied, a copy does not qualify for admission to the festival area. Any abuse is pursued and leads to the denial of the ticket.
- The barcode must be clearly legible, because it serves the entry control. If the barcode has already been used once, it will be recognized by the system and rejected as invalid.
- Please use the appropriately labeled print@home entrances to the festival grounds (at the main entrance and on the side entrance nearby the ship shuttle). Your print@home tickets can be redeemed ONLY HERE .
- The print@home ticket can not be exchanged for cash, the resale is not allowed.
- Withdrawal or cancellation or conversion of print@home tickets is excluded.
- In case of loss of print@home tickets, please contact immediately the ticket office of the Seefestspiele Mörbisch under +43 (0) 2682/66 210.
- By purchasing this ticket you agree to the general terms of conditions of Seefestspiele Mörbisch.